An exclusive development of SIXTEEN EXECUTIVE APARTMENTS
Our St James Place development consists of 16 new build executive apartments located in the prestigious market town of Morpeth. The grounds of the building are as stately and impressive as the walls that look down on them. Front and rear gardens provide a soothing and relaxed environment and the interior is a pleasant surprise in contrast to its grand, classical exterior in that it favours more contemporary styles.
Elongated timber framed windows lend the building a sense of majesty and grandiosity with this attention to detail continuing through to the oak staircases in the communal areas. Convenience is of paramount importance so lifts have been included in the development for the ease of residents and visitors alike. The lift is the perfect example of the juxtaposition between contemporary and traditional in the development, the lift itself is a modern feature however the lift interior is a classic walnut finish with the luxury carpet continued from the hallway.
The contemporary kitchens designed by the renowned Pol Kefton include quality neutral toned German kitchen furniture, Silestone worktops and integrated Siemens appliances. The French doors allow natural light to cascade through the apartments and overlook the beautiful grounds.
Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware is standard in all the apartments and all wet rooms have been designed to exude streamlined elegance with the spacious showers, porcelain tiles and large vanity unit.
Bathrooms and Ensuites
- Villeroy & Boch fittings
- Contemporary design
- Clear glass bath and shower screens
- Showers with fixed head and removable handset
- Quality German kitchen furniture
- Silestone quartz work surfaces
- Appliances by Siemens to include:
- Integrated electric oven
- Induction hob
- Extractor hood
- Built-in microwave
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Washer dryer
- Quooker boiling hot water tap
- Tambour unit
- Separate Utility (with additional sink)
Flooring and Finishes
- Floor tiles in kitchen and utility rooms
- Floor and wall tiles in bathroom and ensuites
- Oak stairs in communal areas
- Ceilings and walls painted in matt emulsion
- Sliding Sash timber framed windows